Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SiteMeter

It's kind of freaky but I'm able to look up who's visiting my site and what country or state they're in. It's quite addicting actually. I can tell how long they were on there, what they looked at, and what they clicked on to get out. I didn't know it was possible to see such private information. If you want to know who's visiting my site, click on the number of visitors on the right side of the screen. It will take you to a site called SiteMeter and you can click on the links on the left of the screen like: by location, by out clicks, by details, by world map, and so on. Once you click on one of those links, you can click on one of the numbers to see in more detail.

I am amazed at how many visitors are coming to my site. I didn't think it would become so popular so fast. I love sharing my life and thoughts with all of you. It makes me feel good to know that people are interested in what I have to say. I will keep the site up as long as I know people are reading what I'm writing. Thanks to SiteMeter, I now know that the average number of visitors is increasing every day. Thanks for all your visits and comments. Also thanks to the many who have shared my site with others.

Jenni

No comments: