Friday, December 12, 2008

Creative Juices


Lately, I haven't been in the creative mood. I need my creative juices to start flowing. I haven't painted since last summer (of 07). I am fortunate that I have found a way to express myself, however, I just haven't been in the mood. Sometimes I think it's just hauling everything out that makes me feel this way, but I need to stop making excuses. I also have a book that's sort of like a journal of quotes, poems, crafts, and other neat pictures. I haven't worked on that since last year either. What's wrong with me? Am I that busy that I don't have time for myself? Can anyone help me get my creative juices to start flowing? How do I get back in the groove of painting and crafting? I look forward to your comments. (By the way, the picture above is from 2005.)

Jenni

No comments: