Friday, December 26, 2008

New Series!

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be starting a new series of posts called: Life As a Quad. I will probably do one post a week about what it is like to be a quadriplegic. It will contain information about quads, my feelings and progress, videos and pictures, and detailed information about what I go through in my day-to-day life. If anyone has any questions during this series of posts, feel free to comment and post your question and I will try to answer it either in the comments area or my next post in the series. I'm not sure how many posts I will do to make up the series, but I promise it will be enough so that people will have a better understanding of what it's like to be me.

Jenni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey JEN i THINK THIS IS A WONDERFUL IDEA TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE YOU. i WILL LOOK FORWARD TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. Grandpa Rich

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni,
This is a great idea, and I am going to add it on the bottom of your blog post when I link to your blog!