Thursday, December 18, 2008

Break Time

Hello everyone.

I am finally done with my psychology class! Everyone in my class took the final on Monday, but I took it yesterday because of missing a week from being in the hospital. I asked my teacher and he said that would be fine; I figured it would give me an extra couple of days to study. The day before I took the test I looked online at the average percentage of how the class did on the final. What did I find? The average percentage that people got on the test was barely 58%. I probably shouldn't have done that because I was freaked out before my final knowing that it was going to be hard. I went in as prepared as I could have been, but it was very hard. I'm no good at true/false questions and 15 out of the 60 questions were in that format. I usually second-guess myself when there's only a choice between two answers. I don't know how I did yet but I will let you know what I got in the class as soon as I find out.

I'm excited to be on winter break. My next class, Public Speaking, doesn't start until January 13. That's a little more than three weeks of break time for me. I will probably just relax and try to get rid of my stress before my next class. Although, that is hard for some people to do around the holidays. I'm not one to get stressed over Christmas. I will spend my free time reading a good fiction novel, watching TV and movies, and hopefully getting my creative side to come out by starting up painting and crafting. I am so glad to have that surgery done with. The original surgery date was set for December 29. Now I don't have to worry about it and am able to just spend time with my family and do the things that I've wanted to do. I'm not trying to say that I can't do any of this while I'm taking my classes, but it is easier to do without the stress of homework and reading.

Jenni

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
-Indira Gandhi

No comments: