Thursday, March 18, 2010

Motorcycle Ride Video

For those of you who may remember, last summer I took a ride in a motorcycle sidecar. I had someone take a video of it but wasn't able to put it on my blog. Well, I finally put it on YouTube. If you want to read the post that I did on it before click here. You can make the video full-screen by clicking on the button with four arrows at the bottom right hand corner of the video. If you want to view it from YouTube click here and it will take you directly there.



Jenni

6 comments:

Matthew Smith said...

Is there any way you can fix the aspect ratio on that? It was obviously shot in widescreen, but that video has it squashed into 4:3 somewhere along the way.

Anonymous said...

Jenni,

Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for sharing. Anything exciting on the agenda for this summer?

Anonymous said...

great video jenni

jialiang

Rai said...

That's a awesome vid :) seems like you had a really good time

Jackie @ EasyStand said...

Great motorcycle video Jenny! Your blog is great and I am sure it is so helpful to others, to share your experiences and insight. Keep up the great work!

karly said...

Awesome Jenni. I'm glad you posted this. We're smiling:)