Monday, March 8, 2010

New Movement!

The other day I discovered that I'm now able to slightly bend my right thumb. This is new movement that I haven't done before. It's very exciting to discover new things. I am constantly trying to move and wiggle different things to find improvement. That's how I found out about my thumb. I've explained before how I move things and all of the other things that I can move. If you want to read the post I did on sensory and motor click here. As far as fingers go, I can now move six. An amazing feat for a C-1 C-2 quadriplegic. I've been trying to post videos of these kind of things because it's cool to see but blogger isn't able to use the videos from my new digital camera or my video camera. I have to figure out another way. I thought about uploading them to YouTube and then putting them on my blog. That will be my next step when I get a chance. Hope everyone else had a great weekend as well!

Jenni

"One of the most difficult things everyone has to learn is that for your entire life you must keep fighting and adjusting if you hope to survive. No matter who you are or what your position is you must keep fighting for whatever it is you desire to achieve."
-George Allen

1 comment:

Steph said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome. Love you, we should hang this weekend once I get my act together. I am sure you heard about Alex Sterling passing....We will talk soon.