Sunday, April 5, 2009

Snow in April?

So much for April showers bringing May flowers this year. The first picture above is what it looked like outside this morning at 9 AM. Thankfully it didn't stick for very long; the snow is all gone now and the temperature is almost 50°. The second picture is what it looks like now at 4 PM. We are expected to get some flurries tomorrow, but hopefully that will be the end of the snow for a while. The same thing happened last year. I have said it before and I'll say it again that Minnesota is one of the few states where you can get all four seasons in one day.

I went to the pet store today to buy a few things for my birds. I love all of the animals there. I feel bad that I can't take them all home with me. Especially the cats in the adoption center; they looked so starved for attention. It's fun to go, but I don't do very often because of my love for animals. It's surprising that I didn't bring anything live home with me today.

Jenni

5 comments:

Rai said...

mother nature can be really weird sometimes . one time here on the east coast it went from frigid cold to spring time weather to rainy and snowy all within a week! Hope spring shows up soon.

Natalie said...

That is some wild weather! Love the picture very pretty. Is that right near your house?

Steph said...

haha COOL PICTURES! Don't ya just love MN? Just droppin in to say hello and I had fun last night hanging out! I always forget how much fun it is to be social with friends :) love u dear, talk soon...steph xoxo

Anonymous said...

hey Jenni! hows it goin!?.
its Amanda!
it was really fun coming over to your house and seeing you!
i like your birds!
they are super cool!
i hope to see you again sometime
maybe my dad could bring me over more often!
wouldn't that be fun!
i taut your room was SSUUPPEERR CCOOOOLL!!!!
i loved the roller thing!
haha! (it was funny when your mom went on it and it maid a really loud sound like an airplane!)
and your cats are really neat to...
they are so cute, that i think that im going to convince my dad to get on!
haha! that might not work tho! (my moms allergic!)
yeah well i better wrap up!
the message is getting kind of long!
all send another tomorrow!

love,
!!!!!Amanda!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey Jenni! its Amanda! i wanted to tell you that i was happy that i got to come over to your house and see you! it was really really really fun! i hoe to do that again sometime!
love,
Amanda Depesa!!!