Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's Never Too Late...

On Friday I went to the bookstore just to look around and get out of the house. I didn't have anything in mind to buy, I was just browsing. I happened to come across this book called It's Never Too Late... 172 simple acts to change your life by Patrick Lindsay. I started reading it and I liked it so much that I bought it. I recommend this book to everyone. Down below is the first simple act in the book. I may go back to it from time to time and share more.

It's never too late...

to make plans

Looking ahead takes you out of the daily grind.
Planning ahead brings hope.
Small plans first, with realistic goals.
Build confidence.
Then make bigger plans with bigger goals.
Always have plans.

Jenni

"You are young at any age if you're planning for tomorrow."
-Anonymous

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey you! Sorry I couldn't call you back last night I was at dinner with Mom for her bday! Hope you had a good evening...I ate WAY too much at Osaka (similar to Bennihana). I am still full. :) Have a great day hun!

xo Steph