Friday, April 3, 2009

Me

I just realized that I haven't put any pictures of myself on here for a while. I still look the same. Although, my hair is getting longer. Only 3 more inches to go. I guess I haven't really talked about my donations yet. In October of 2005 I had 12 inches of my hair cut off and I donated it to Locks of Love. It felt so good doing it that I decided that I wanted to do it as many times as I was able. So I let my hair grow out again and in the fall of 2007 I had 10 inches cut off and donated that. It has been 3 months shy of two years and I only have about 3 inches to go before I can do it all over again. I usually have my hair cut and styled at about chin length. (Yes, my hair grows very fast.) I will definitely post a picture when I get it cut.

Jenni

"The most satisfying thing in life is to have been able to give a large part of one's self to others."
-Pierre Teihard de Chardin

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Great picture! Love the hair and it's got to be hard taking that much off at once but definatly worth it! Good on you. T

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

I think that's a fantastic charity, good for you for making the donation several times!

Anonymous said...

hey Jenni
i don't know if the other comment i left you whent throw
but that's OK!
hey and its Amanda! it was really fun coming over to your house!
i liked your cats! they where nice!
it was really cool that you could move your weal_chair with your tong!
love, Amanda!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey Jenni! i just got a blog thing and now i know kind of how to yous it!
i was trying to send messages to you earlier
but they wouldn't send!
o and by the way
its Amanda!
OK sooo
it was really fun coming to your house the other day!
i really thaut that it was cool that you could move your weal chair by that retainer!
it maid me think
if you Kan do thows things,
then i Kan do smaller things that without meting you
i would have never thaut possible
so when im older,
i think that i want to become a doctor
that works with people that are quadriplegic :)
just like you!
and maybe some day,
i can find a cure!
wouldn't that be awesome!

OK well i better go, its time for dinner!
and where having chicken and rice!
ymmmmmmmmmmmmm....
OK well all talk to you tomorrow,
and hope to see you again!

xoxo, Amanda!!!