Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break!

Hello everyone.

This week is my spring break. I am happy to have the time off from school, but I am sad that I am not going anywhere out-of-state. I will definitely be getting out of the house though. My sister flew to Arizona for the week. I miss her but I am very jealous as well. She has been going to the pool every day since she got there and she said that the weather is beautiful and 80°. Why I live in Minnesota I don't know. I can't complain though because we're having spring early here. Today it is 62° and sunny which is making all of the snow melt. There are ducks and geese in our pond! I have decided to go for a roll later on.

I only have a few classes left for school. I have one more prepared speech to give and then we have to do an impromptu speech. Our class ends one month earlier than the normal school semester. That is because we have it 4 hours a week instead of 3 hours which makes the span of the class shorter. I am planning on signing up for a summer class in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure what I'm going to take yet.

Jenni

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Spring break here to! Yahoo! Sounds like your sister has the right idea..we had snow here on Sunday. Awesome that you are almost done school now. I'm in the home stretch to. Enjoy the break. T

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

Happy Spring / St Patricks Day !