Thursday, March 12, 2009

Facebook

I am now on Facebook! I had a Facebook page about a year and a half ago but I deactivated it because my speech recognition program Dragon NaturallySpeaking didn't work with it. It wouldn't allow me to do anything on it. After that, I swore I would never go on it again. I guess I just got it in my mind that I hated it because it wasn't user friendly and that it was stupid. I was watching all of my friends and my sister get addicted to it and that's all they would be doing. Yesterday afternoon my sister convinced me to reactivate my page and try again. They must've changed the format of their site because I am now able to use it with my voice. I have to say I think I am addicted and it's only been one day. I guess I have to be careful that it doesn't consume my life. My blog is my number one priority.

Jenni

"It is not so much the content of what one says as the way in which one says it. However important the thing you say, what's the good of it if not heard or, being heard, not felt."
-Sylvia Ashton-Warner

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Facebook can be dangerous...I know I'm addicted. Even have it go straight to my phone. My best friend is a C2 was surfing the net a bit and came across your blog wish I had found it a year ago! Great job. Tamara

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni,

I can't find you on Facebook... if you want to add me as a friend, I can be found under Jackie Haen Kaufenberg. Take Care,