Monday, October 21, 2019

Celebrating My Birthday

Saturday, October 19 was my birthday and I turned 33. My family and I went to a restaurant called the Cheesecake Factory. They are an American chain restaurant offering sizable portions from a vast menu including 34 different flavors of cheesecakes. Their menu is huge; 21 pages long and over 250 different items to choose from. Although I’m not a big cheesecake fan, I do like a lot of their foods.

We also celebrated at my house where I opened some cards. I’m at that age where I don’t really need or want anything. Just being around family is enough for me. Throughout my family, there are a lot of birthdays in October. Every year since I could remember we get together as a family and celebrate what we call "October birthdays". That party this year was at the end of September.

Jenni

No comments: