Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Being Kind Is on My Mind

There are many things in life that can be expressed throughout different people, cultures, countries etc. I believe that being kind to one another is one language that can be spoken without using words. Just the gesture of kindness transferred from one person to another is enough to change lives. Also, I think kindness is contagious and so being friendly also helps improve others’ lives.

I try to be as kind as possible to people. There are many throughout my time as a quad that I’ve come across including PCAs, nurses, friends etc. Without their help I wouldn’t be where I am today. That’s one reason why just adding kindness to my life is so important. Another is that I enjoy helping others and sharing my story.

Some benefits from being kind include better relationships. A reason it’s valued in various relationships is that kind people can be more empathetic. Also, there can be fewer negative emotions throughout life. I think the biggest thing is that it can increase health along with peoples’ self-esteem, making the world a better place.

Jenni


"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
-Mark Twain

"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.  
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
-Mother Teresa

No comments: