Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Poem by Me

Love's Way
I think about it every day and night.
There's something about it that's just not right.
It haunts me in my sleep and follows day by day.
I don't know how to deal, there's just no way.
I try to avoid all night long.
It's just too hard because it's just so strong.
So here comes to stay with me,
that's just the way love is going to be.
-Jenni Taylor

I have written many poems that will show up in various posts. No, I was not in love when I wrote this poem. Most of my poems come to me in the middle of the night for no reason. This poem was one of them. I don't know why or how I thought of it, I just did. I like it though. I think it really shows what some people go through when they are really truly in love, whether they want to be or not.

Jenni

No comments: