Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crazy Cats

These are our crazy cats. Ty (5 1/2) is on the left and Toby (2) is on the right. I am in bed and they are laying in between my legs. You would think that they could tell time. Every morning at 6 AM Ty comes in my room and jumps up onto my bed. He does the same thing at 6 PM. A little later Toby will come in my room and jump on my bed on top of Ty. He then will bite Ty's neck until he gets annoyed and leaves and then Toby settles down in his place. This happens every single day. I don't know what it is about these two and my bed. Maybe it's because that's where they get the most attention. They also like to jump up onto my lap when I'm in my wheelchair. I think they like the free ride. I also take them into the elevator with me when I go upstairs. Yes, they are spoiled. I don't know what I would do without them.

Jenni

No comments: