Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

All in a Word

T for time to be together, turkey, talk, and tangy weather.
H for harvest stored away, home, and hearth, and holiday.
A for autumn's frosty art, and abundance in the heart.
N for neighbors, and November, nice things, new things to remember.
K for kitchen, kettles' croon, kith and kin expected soon.
S for sizzles, sights, and sounds, and something special that abounds.
That spells ~~~THANKS---for joy in living and a jolly good Thanksgiving.
-Aileen Fisher

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the food and the time spent with the family. Today we're hosting Thanksgiving at our house. I think there will be about 12 of us. Everyone is arriving at 3 PM and we are eating at 4 PM. The house smells wonderful! I am also excited for apple pie (after I stuff my face with turkey, mashed potatoes, and green beans). I hope all of you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving and are surrounded by people you love because today is the day to give thanks.

Jenni

No comments: