Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis!




Today is my sister, Kristen's, 21st birthday. We are going out to lunch tomorrow to celebrate. Yesterday I went to the mall to get a present for her. Only she ended up meeting us there and trying on the clothes I was getting for her. Good thing actually because I had the wrong sizes picked out.

Sunday I went to church for the first time in over a month. It felt good to get out and go there. I'm really glad that I was able to be there because they did a skit that was amazing and made me tear up. It was to the song Everything by Lifehouse. I found a video on YouTube that is very similar to the skit that they did. It was definitely better and more emotional in person, but this suits it very well. Click here to watch it.

Jenni

No comments: