Saturday, August 14, 2010

Much Appreciation

I appreciate everyone's support and help throughout my journey and the rough times. I know things will be okay and that everything I am going through now is just another bump in the road. There are smoother paths to come. It's not often that I share feelings with others; especially if they're deep and are affecting the way I go about my day. Sometimes I treat this blog as sort of a diary. It's not always easy to talk to someone face-to-face but it's definitely easy to talk to a computer screen. As long as I don't think about the fact that tons of people are reading my writing, I can get out a lot which is good for me. Not sure that it's always something others want to read but it's a helpful tool for me to get things off my mind. I know occasionally I help others as well who are going through similar situations with my honesty.

Thanks for reading.

Jenni

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
-- Christopher Reeve

No comments: