Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Missing My Mom

My mom is on vacation in Mexico for a week. She goes every year around this time. It has taken three people to replace her. Her fiancé Charlie, my sister Kristen, and my aunt Sandy are all taking good care of me. Along with my nurses, we are getting along just fine. I'm looking forward to her return and cooking. Not to say that I'm not being well fed, but there's nothing like my mother's cooking.

I miss her a lot. My mom has been there with me through everything. It's hard when she goes away, but I know she needs a break too. She usually covers all the open shifts when we don't have a nurse. My sister is my backup while she is gone in case something happens with a nurse and they call-in. I don't know what I would do without my mom by my side. She is always there for me when I need her and takes good care of me. I love her very much and hope that she has a safe flight home. She will be coming home Saturday afternoon.

Jenni

No comments: