Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Reminder for All

12 Ways to Keep Smiling

Hold on to your dreams, and never let them go.

Show the rest of the world how wonderful you are!

Give circumstances a chance, and give others the benefit of the doubt.

Wish on a star that shines in your sky.

Take on your problems one by one and work things out.

Let loose the sparkle and spirit that you sometimes try to hide.

Stay in touch with those who touch your life with love.

Look on the bright side and don't let adversity keep you from winning.

Be yourself, because you are filled with special qualities that have brought you this far and that will always see you through.

Keep your spirits up.

Make your heart happy, and let it reflect on everything you do!
-Douglas Pagels

I came across this in a book I have. I thought it was quite appropriate for my blog. I try to do these things daily anyways, and thought others may need help in finding a way to keep smiling.

Jenni

No comments: