Monday, February 9, 2009

Been Busy

Hi everyone.

I have been busy lately. The class finished up the rest of our chapter presentations on Thursday. I went to school an extra day on Friday to work on an upcoming speech that I have to give with a partner for class this coming Thursday. This last weekend I was working on the PowerPoint for the presentation. We have to present a news article and then give our opinion on it. We chose to do it on an article that CNN put out called "Cops: Bearing news of a loved one's death is worst part of job". I know it's kind of depressing but it's a human interest story. I didn't want to do anything on politics or the economy or anything like that. I think it will be good and will keep people's attention. After this speech, we each have to do an informative speech about a country.

This morning I had a massage at 9 AM for an hour and then had physical therapy at 11:30 AM. For PT I went in the standing frame. I didn't beat my record of 33 minutes at 90° but I was up for quite a while. It took me longer to get up to 90° because I was worried that my blood pressure was going to drop. It stayed pretty stable throughout the whole time. I am now exhausted. That's a lot of therapy in one day and so close together. I slept great last night but I think I'm going to take a nap later. Anyways, I hope I am able to slow down and rest a little this weekend. Maybe I'll go to a movie or something.

Jenni

2 comments:

Steph said...

hey you...just saying hello I wish I could call and chat or come hang out but school and work are getting the best of me! I graduate in less than 4 months and I am kind of freaking out...but I miss u :) hope everything is going well. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you often! xoxo Steph Tell the family hello.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for putting me on your blog roll. I just noticed. Isn't school stressful??? And massage therapy... you're making me jealous. I used to go when I couldn't manage things with meds as well and I wish I had the $ to go anyway now that things are better... People don't realize that it really is therapy, and it hurts like hell, but it works SO WELL