Monday, February 3, 2020

Quotes to Live by

With our modern, hectic lives, feeling inspired every day can be tough. I believe a little inspirational pick-me-up is all it takes to realign yourself with joyful and loving purpose. Quotes have an amazing ability to alter the way we feel about situations such as life, love, etc. while giving motivation and inspiration.

They can help you with the need to fill that void along with negative thoughts during tough times. To me, they can be instrumental on our paths. Each day, there are an infinite amount of moments that may change your life. Though you may not have control on what happens, you have control over how you think.

This is one reason why I enjoy quotes and sayings so much. I really love to read other people’s words, especially when they are encouraging or inspiring. Throughout my journey, I’ve experienced many ups and downs, my accident being one of them. It was a change that I couldn’t have predicted and didn’t have control over happening. Despite that, I can choose how I want to live my life after. Below I’ve put some of my favorite quotes to live by:

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
-Anonymous


"It’s not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you’ve lived."
-Anonymous

"Sometimes things which at the moment may be perceived as obstacles-and actually be obstacles, difficulties, or drawbacks-can in the long run result in some good end which would not have occurred if it had not been for that obstacle."
-Steve Allen

"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

"Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe."          
-Anonymous

Jenni

No comments: