Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Getting outside

Brody soaking up the sun!
As I’ve said before, my dog Brody loves to go on walks with me. I attach his leash to my wheelchair, and he keeps up with whatever speed I go. My top speed is 7.6 mph, although usually I just use that to go down the street and back where I’m still in my nurse’s view. They don’t run with me that fast, just Brody!

Even though it’s just the end of February, the weather is starting to warm up already (over 30°F). I was able to go outside this past weekend and am planning on going out later today. Although this week it’s supposed to get colder and then warm up again after that. I’m hoping that we don’t have too many more days where it’s cold because one of my favorite things to do is go outside and enjoy nature.

Jenni

No comments: