Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting out

Yesterday I went to Northwestern bookstore down the street from my house. I love looking at all of the trinkets and knickknack stuff that they have. I bought a couple of CDs, a glass vase with birds on it, and a little statue that's heart-shaped with a cross in the middle of the heart. It has a bird on top of it and inscribed on the heart is a message that says "miracles happen every day". I also bought a license plate holder for my van that says "don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly".

Today I'm going out to lunch at Gold Nugget. It's the restaurant that my sister works at as a waitress. She's going to be working today and I'm hoping she will get to serve us. I'm going with my mom, my grandma, my aunts Sandy and Julie, and my cousin Meagan.

Later today I'm going to reliable medical to finally fix my wheelchair. The parts came in from California the other day. I'm imagining my fingers crossed in hopes that it will work this time. I will let you know what happens.

Jenni

2 comments:

Rai said...

sounds like a fun day :) hope you have a nice lunch and everything gets fixed with your chair

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

I'm so glad you're wheelchair parts came in! Congratulations on being independent again...

Enjoy your lunch out and have a great day.