Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Watercolor

I had mentioned a couple posts ago that I have been painting a lot lately. Within the last week I painted four watercolor paintings. That is a lot for me. I love painting, but if I do it too much my neck gets sore.

Last Monday, I ordered 33 tubes of watercolor and 10 huge sheets of watercolor paper. That was a big order. It's easy to spend a lot when ordering art supplies. I already had 18 tubes of watercolor before. I'm trying to expand my colors and give myself some more variety to work with. I keep using the same colors only working them different ways. I will have to put up some more pictures of my paintings when I start using my new colors. They just arrived today. I'm so excited!

Jenni

3 comments:

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

sweet, I would like to see your art

Steph said...

Thank you so very much for my painting! I still need to get it framed but I am enjoying it every day :) i love you.

Steve said...

Hi, I just wanted to say, that Im touched by your desire to help other people with disabilities, despite all you've been through yourself.

I spent 15 of my 27 years as an RT working in long term ventilator units in both county and private hospitals. Many of my patients were quadriplegics.

Thank you this blog.