Friday, June 12, 2009

Life Without Limbs

Nick Vujicic defines the word inspiration. He carries with him faith, courage, and strength. Nick was born without arms or legs and given no medical reason why. Despite the obstacles and challenges that he faces every day, he continues to motivate and inspire others. Nick is 26 years old and travels the world as a motivational speaker. He has never let his disability get in the way of living his life and helping others.

I wanted to mention Nick on my blog for a few reasons. I think he is definitely someone that everyone needs to know about. Think your life is hard? Think things aren't going your way? Take a look at how he deals with life; how he accomplishes each day independently. It makes you think about the things you do have and how many things people take for granted. Exactly why I am doing this blog.

I have posted a video of Nick below. It is an older video from YouTube, but it shows exactly how he goes about doing things for himself without limbs. He truly is amazing!



Jenni

"I believe that fear is the greatest disability of all."
-Nick Vujicic

No comments: