Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Favorites

I have been getting a lot of questions lately on what my favorites are. I decided to put them all in one post.

My favorite...

Genre of Music: Christian, alternative

Songs: We Live by Superchick, A Note to God by Charice, many others by the bands below

Bands: Third Day, Mercy Me, Train, Sister Hazel, Daughtry

Singer/Songwriter: James Taylor

Genre of Movies: action, drama, murder/mystery

Movies: Blood Diamond, The Bourne Identity, 16 Blocks, The Fast and the Furious, The Bone Collector, and many more

Book: The Shack by WM. Paul Young

Author: Randy Singer

TV Shows: The Unit, The Mentalist, NCIS, Without A Trace, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Dateline NBC, Escape to Chimp Eden, Dogtown

Network Channels: MSNBC, National Geographic Channel, Animal Planet, TLC, Discovery Channel and of course the primetime channels

Games: Cribbage, Sequence, Yahtzee, Phase 10

Foods: Potatoes (done anyway), steak, asparagus on the grill

Wild Animals: monkeys, meerkats

Domestic Animals: dogs, cats

Color: blue

Let me know what your favorites are and if they match mine.

Jenni

1 comment:

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

I like James Taylor as well, but I'm not sure if he is my absolute favorite.

Definitely the color blue.

Television shows: the first 48, cops, america's most wanted....

Author: Clive Cussler

Favorite foods: steak