Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Creating More Paintings

Recently I got back into painting; it has been a while since I’ve done it. I figured that since I haven’t been able to get out places that it would be something nice to focus on doing. For me, painting is very relaxing and enjoyable. It allows me to take my mind off anything stressful and focus on my creative side.

Depending on what I’m painting, depends on how long it takes me to finish one. Sometimes I can complete one in a single session. Other times I end up working on a specific piece for multiple days. I posted some pictures below of a couple different types that I’ve done over the past few weeks.

Abstract painting

Landscape I
                             
Landscape II

Landscape III

My favorite artist’s name is Kelly Ray Roberts. She does mixed-media art, and I have seven of her pictures hanging on my walls and a few on my desk. I just love how creative she is and how inspirational most of her artwork is. It’s definitely right up my alley.



Jenni

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your paintings, Jenni!