Thursday, July 16, 2020

Being Special


I think what makes anybody special is being authentically you because there is only one of us in all of time. We each are special and we each are unique, all brilliant things. Just allow yourself to be that person. Allow yourself to make mistakes. Allow yourself to try things. I think that’s what makes you special.

I would never alter the way I am to change the way others see me. If they don’t like me, I can’t do anything about it because I am who I am. I’m a positive person, one who recognizes that just because someone may be different, doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing. I only have good intentions, no matter what the situation is.

My main goal is to help others and show them the endless possibilities available. That is why I enjoy public/motivational speaking. To share my life story, educate people, and show the abilities of people with disabilities. By speaking, I teach others not to take things for granted, never give up, and live life to its fullest. You never know what can happen.

Jenni

“The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.” - Walt Disney

No comments: