Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Every year since my accident we started hosting every holiday at our house. It’s just easier because of accessibility; I can’t get into any of my family members houses. We have some family coming tonight for Christmas Eve and some tomorrow for Christmas day in which we will celebrate and open gifts. My mom, sister, niece Avery and I will exchange gifts in the morning.

I didn’t ask for anything specific this year. I find it more fun to give gifts than receive them. Also, instead of buying a bunch of gifts for everybody, we each purchased one $15 gift. In the past, we’ve played the dice game but last time it took forever. This year we’re just going to put every gift in a pile and each person can pick something. After we open, we will have one chance to exchange what we got with someone else. I hope that will make it go much quicker.

I hope you find peace and joy in this holiday season!

Jenni

No comments: