Friday, June 25, 2010

My Situation Now

I've been extremely busy lately with homework for my class. It's a lot of reading in a short amount of time. Luckily, I've been keeping up. I only have three more weeks until the end.

My chair situation is still the same. I haven't been getting out like I usually do because it's more of a hassle with this wheelchair. There isn't any built-in places for things like there was on my old chair. Everything is just kinda piled on; my ventilator is hanging on the handlebar and there is no place for the humidifier so I'm going without. Hopefully things will change soon, but for now this is what I'm dealing with.

Jenni

1 comment:

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

I ptay you have a chair that fits all your needs very soon. Have a nice weekend.

Blessings,
Elizabeth