Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hanging in There

I'm still in my crappy old manual wheelchair. I had my mom drop off my electric wheelchair at Reliable yesterday. Good thing too because it was something they couldn't fix right away so they had to keep it overnight. I was just going to go there, but I'm glad I didn't. I called today and the guy said that they might be able to deliver it back out tomorrow so we don't have to pick it up. Hopefully they will be done with it by the end of today.

I'm so uncomfortable in this wheelchair. There is no support and my back and neck are sore from sitting in it. I've been having to change positions a lot to keep from hurting too much. I definitely hope that tomorrow will be the last day I have to use it for a long time. I've been kind of depressed the past few days being in a different wheelchair and without independence. I haven't gone anywhere out of the house at all because I just don't feel like going anywhere in this contraption. Someone has to push me and I don't like that at all. Plus it's raining outside today which makes me even more depressed not be able to go outside. Anyways, I'll keep you updated on what happens.

Jenni

No comments: