Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another Look


I sent my hair into Locks of Love. I thought I would put up another picture of me with my hair short. It's already grown since I got it cut two weeks ago. I've been able to style it many different ways and it's super easy. Plus, it's a lot cooler without all that hair on my neck; especially on these humid 90° summer days. I'm still planning on growing it out and doing it all over again. It's a nice change every once in a while and definitely worth it. To know that just by donating my hair I am making a difference in someone else's life is an amazing feeling. For me, hair just grows; for others, it doesn't grow at all. I am very lucky and now someone else will be too.

Jenni

"Generosity is not giving me that which I need more than you do, but it is giving me that which you need more than I do."
-Kahlil Gibran

No comments: