Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fall Classes

I have finally registered for classes at Normandale community college for this fall. I'm taking two this semester; one more than I usually do. The first class is Interpersonal Communications. Since I would like to work in the field of communications someday, I thought it wouldn't hurt to take all the classes they had to offer. After this one, I will only have one more communication class to take. The second class is Creative Writing; it is an online class. I have never taken a class online before so I'm excited to see how it will turn out. I will definitely let you know how they are when I start taking them. Both the classes start the week of August 17; not too far from now.

Jenni

"The Lord gave us two ends-one to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most."
-Ann Landers

No comments: