Saturday, October 25, 2008

In It for the Long Run

I am loving this blog! It feels good to be able to express myself while others become inspired by me. It is so much fun to post my writings and opinions. The first month was going to be a trial to see how I liked it. Obviously, this blog isn't going anywhere soon. I'm excited to say that I am going to keep this running as long as possible.

I would love to see more people comment on my posts. It would feel good to know that people are reading what I write and that I'm not just doing this for me. It's not that hard to do. All you have to do is click on comments, fill out some general information to create an identity, and then write whatever you would like. I am also able to write back to any of the comments made, so feel free to ask questions, say a quick hello, or just post a general comment. I would love to keep this site up as long as possible so let me know that you're interested in reading it.

Jenni

"All of us, at certain moments of our lives, need to take advice and to receive help from other people."
-Alexis Carrel

No comments: