Tuesday, October 28, 2008

99 Balloons

I watched this video on Oprah today and I just had to share it with all of you. It touched me and I know you too will be touched by this precious story. Be prepared with a box of Kleenex; it made me, Oprah, Celine Dion, and probably millions of others cry. Sorry to do this to the saps out there, but this video is really worth seeing. It has over 1 million hits on YouTube and it gives me the chills just talking about it. So here it is.



Wow! This video makes me think about how lucky I am to be alive. We only live so long and we should live every day like it's our last. "Live for today, hope for tomorrow" is a saying I live by often. The mom of the little boy said something on Oprah today that I would like to quote, "I'm happy today, I can be sad later." All I can say is amazing! Truly amazing people who have come together to make a video and end up touching others. By the way, she's pregnant again! Another baby, another miracle, another joy of life.

Jenni

"Loss leaves us empty- but learn not to close your heart and mind in grief. Allow life to replenish you. When sorrow comes it seems impossible- but new joys wait to fill the void."
-Pam Brown

2 comments:

mh said...

WOW!!!!
Words can't begin to describe the emotions.
Thanks for posting this.

Steph said...

Oh yeah, cried like a baby during this one. What a beautiful little miracle boy. Now my make up is running before work, THANKS JENNI haha i love you for posting this....loved watching it. You know I love this sappy stuff.