Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas 2020

Merry Christmas to all!

Usually, we host Christmas every year. Although this year was a little bit different than others. With COVID and having to remain socially distanced (10 people or less per household), it’s difficult to do anything huge. We got together last night to open gifts and eat prime rib. We had the same people over as thanksgiving- my aunt, sister, her boyfriend, and my 2 nieces. One good thing about only hosting a small amount of people is that I don’t get as exhausted as I usually do around this time of year!

On another note, we did have a white Christmas. The day before Christmas eve we had a blizzard. It snowed all day into the night. It’s barely snowed all month, which is rare for December. I thought we were going to have another brown Christmas. The one bad thing is it’s harder for me to go outside in the snow. Hopefully, things will start to melt, and the plows will clear the streets within the next couple weeks.

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday!

Jenni

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Merry Christmas! Making the best of a crazy situation