Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Another Memorable Event



 

"Recognized over the world, Cirque du Soleil has constantly sought to evoke imagination, invoke senses and provoke emotions."



 Avery in front of the stage
The other day my dad took me, my sister and 4-year-old niece Avery to Cirque du Soleil. I’ve been to 4 different ones before, but never like this one. Sometimes they’re hosted inside a tent, and are focused around a bunch of performers doing acrobatics. There is no ring and no animals involved which makes it a modern circus.


This one was called Crystal: a breakthrough ice experience, although it wasn’t just an ice show. It’s the very first experience on ice from Cirque du Soleil. World-class ice skaters and acrobatics came together to perform. The lead character, Crystal, was on a tale for self-discovery as she goes into a world of imagination.

It was so cool to watch them on ice this time! My favorite part was all of the special effects, along with the storyline. We had a great time and I hope to do it again next time they come around to the cities!



This is our view of the stage and what it looked like.

Jenni

No comments: