Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tis' the Season

Merry Christmas everyone!  Every year since my accident we started hosting all of the holidays at our house.  It’s just easier because of accessibility; I can’t get into any family members houses.  We have some family coming tonight for Christmas Eve and some tomorrow evening for Christmas day in which we will celebrate and open gifts.  My mom, sister and I will exchange gifts Christmas morning.

I didn’t ask for much this year, I usually don’t.  I enjoy buying things and giving gifts instead.  To me, Christmas is about spending time with family and enjoying their company.  Although I know to others it’s all about the presents and the material things.  Despite reasoning, it’s nice to see everyone together and having a good time.

I hope you find peace and joy in this holiday season!

Jenni

No comments: