Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Past Few Days

Sunday I went to the spinal cord injury research symposium. It was great! I learned a lot about what type of research they are doing to help cure spinal cord injuries. They videotaped the event and as soon as they place the video on the website I will post it on my blog.

Yesterday I walked, rolled rather, to the mall down the street about a mile away from my house. It was beautiful outside! Sunny and 80°. I shopped around for a while and then my sister met me there after work for a bite to eat. It was a lot of fun.

Today it is going to be sunny and 85°. My nurse and I are going out to lunch at a restaurant called Cowboy Jacks. I am very excited to be getting out of the house so much. I don't like being cooped up inside. I like to enjoy the nice weather and do normal activities. We are leaving in less than an hour so I have to go now but I promise I'll put another post up soon.

Jenni

"Enjoy each day to its fullest."

No comments: