Wednesday, November 25, 2020

New Life and Holiday

On October 26, 2020, my sister gave birth to another healthy baby girl. She was 11 days early, 8 lbs. 8 oz., and her name is Madilyn. Her big sister Avery, now 7 years old loves to hold and play with her. I’m an excited auntie who is now proud to have 2 nieces to spoil. I have shared some pictures below.

Me holding Madilyn. I have the same picture of when Avery was a baby.

Big sister Avery holding Madilyn. My dog Brody loves babies and had to be in the photo!

Madilyn smiling; she is now one month old!

This year is going to be a little different with Thanksgiving. With COVID 19 going around, the governor of Minnesota shut down all restaurant and bars, along with limiting gatherings of 10 people or less. We usually host Thanksgiving and there’s usually at least 20 family members. Although we’re just going have my sister, her boyfriend, my nieces, my aunt Sandy, my mom and me for dinner.

It’s a little different with such a small amount of people, especially since we usually serve such a big meal on Thanksgiving. Although I’m thankful to have family around, supporting and helping me when needed. I know not everybody this year has that, especially since the pandemic.

I’ve been busy with both of the Bible study groups that I’m in. Like I stated a couple posts ago, since I started both groups, I sort of put aside my blog posts. For one of my groups we read certain verses and answer questions that go along with it. It’s thought-provoking and engaging, but between the 2, it’s a lot of reading.

Jenni

No comments: