Thursday, December 17, 2020

Things I've Been Doing

I’ve had a few appointments in the last month. Most have been through video or phone calls with doctors. Nothing in particular; just a follow-up or annual visits. I’ve had other appointments for new nighttime AFOs and adjusting my back brace and daytime AFOs. It’s good to get new and/or improved equipment, but sometimes can be a pain working up towards it, especially in the winter.

Thankfully, we haven’t had much snow yet. There isn’t even any on the ground right now. It’s a good thing too, as it can be rough getting outside. Recently, the temperatures have mostly stayed above freezing. I have still been trying to get outside as much as possible. Not only does it feel good to get fresh air, but Brody loves his walks!

I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas! We decorated a couple weeks ago and put a real tree upstairs and a small fake one downstairs. This year was a little different shopping wise because of COVID. Things were on sale all of November instead of just Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I ended up doing all my Christmas shopping and wrapping early. To me, it always feels good to give than receive.

Both of my Bible study groups are taking breaks until next year, which is only a few weeks away. I’ve been reading, playing games, watching movies, and talking to friends. I’m also enjoying having another niece. She’s getting so big already; even though she’s only 6 1/2 weeks old. 

Jenni

No comments: