Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Guest Post

The past week I’ve been working on a guest blog post for the SpinalPedia blog. I submitted it the other day and it went live today. I have written other posts for different blogs than my own before. I’m happy when I get highlighted as a guest because I have a lot to say and it feels good. Also, it is always great sharing my story, and words of wisdom with other audiences. Click on the link below so you can read it as well. Hope you enjoy!

SpinalPedia guest blog post

Jenni

2 comments:

Chad Erickson said...

Hi Jenni, my name is Chad, I've been following your blog for a few months now. I'm completely blind and have been since birth. I would invite you to check out my blog at chademusician.wordpress.com. My most recent post was partly inspired by your blog; it's about encouraging others with disabilities to start blogs too. I actually went as far as to put a link to your blog in that post as well so that folks with disabilities can use it as inspiration to start their own. Keep up the posts.
Chad

Jenni said...

I saw your blog. You write nice and I like blog post you wrote linking to my blog. Thanks for reading!