Sunday, September 25, 2011

Walk and Roll


I had a great time today at the Walk and Roll at the Mall of America. It was put on by Midwest Special Services. I sat in front of two huge lights for most of the time taking pictures with everyone and giving out signed photos. Next to me was Miss Minnesota 2011 and Miss Minnesota Collegiate 2012 also taking pictures. There was also an Elvis impersonator singing while people did a lap around the mall.

I really enjoy attending events and using my title to help others. I'm glad that I have a chance to do opportunities that arise like this. It's really exciting and a great experience to be a part of so many amazing things and meet new people.

If you know of an event or speaking engagement that you would like me to attend, please contact me.

Jenni

No comments: