Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Last Few Days and Class

On Friday I had a doctors appointment. Yesterday I went to my cousins college graduation party at this humongous park that I didn't even know existed. It's called Minnehaha Park in Minneapolis; about 25 minutes away from my house. It was 75° and sunny. Much better weather than it has been. The last couple weeks it's been a little colder than usual for this time; temperatures between 40° and 50° and sort of rainy. Today it's 70° and sunny. I'm planning on going outside later to try to get some more color. I'm going to put sunscreen on though to make sure I don't burn. With all the meds I'm taking I have to be careful.

I start my online mass communications class on June 2. I've never taken a summer class before so it will be interesting to see how it goes. Plus I've only taken one online class before this and it was writing. I'm definitely going to buy the book early and start reading since I have time now. I don't know how busy I'll be with this class, but I'm sure I'll be on the computer a lot.

Jenni

No comments: