Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Got My Books

Today I went to Normandale community college to buy my books for my summer class. I can't believe how expensive it is just for books. I haven't really noticed how much I was paying before, but today for some reason it stuck out. My class requires two books; I'm only using them for six weeks. This time I got them both used and spent $111. I don't even know how much they were to buy them new. I do know that I could buy them online for cheaper probably. Maybe next time I'll try that.

I looked online at the requirements and assignments for this course, Mass Communications. It seems like it's going to be a lot of work. There are 16 modules and it said that in a regular semester like Spring or Fall there is one a week. For summer semester it's one every two or three days. It says to expect to spend nine hours a week on a regular semester and double that for the summer. Maybe I should've taken it at a different time. Oh well, I'm hoping I can keep up.

Jenni

No comments: