Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sun Shining


It is the middle of September and I can't believe how nice the weather is here in Minnesota. The temperature has been in the 80s this whole month; at least 10° higher than normal. We haven't even had any rain. I've been trying to get outside just about every day. It's weird that it is this warm and autumn is 3 days away. The leaves have started to change colors already.

The picture above is one that was taken in my front yard. We have tons of black-eyed Susan's, which the tree frogs love. They sit on the petals all day long sunning themselves. The bees go crazy for these flowers as well. I love just watching all of the little critters. I guess you could say it's my entertainment when I'm outside.

Jenni

1 comment:

Teoni said...

Your front yard looks gorgeous!