Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Guest Blog Post by Brody II

I’m back to share more. Lately, I’ve been enjoying the nice weather outside when my mom takes me for a walk. I like to pull on the leash to make her wheels go faster. I rely on her to give me affection, protection and everything else. I like to look in her eyes and am hopelessly devoted to her. She is my family.

I’m a dog, I’m fun, all I want to do is have fun. When she is sad or crying, she really messes with my mojo. That’s when I like to jump all over her, lay on her lap and comfort her until she gets over it and takes me outside. I love the simple pleasures of life for the most part and don’t really care what she does as long as I can be with her.

One thing about me is I don’t judge. If she makes a mistake, I forgive her. If she forgets something, it’s no big deal. If she ever has doubts, I will politely disagree. I see her for what she really is, pure awesome!

I know how to make her feel guilty. I just sit in front of her or at the window and she knows what I want; either some attention, to play, or go for a walk. Also, I know how to speak English, just not verbally. Sometimes I choose to ignore her if I have no interest in what she’s saying. 

My favorite thing to do right now is sleep. I’m most comfortable tucked in tight places. I also like to sleep in my bed, on the couch or floor with something covering my face. The more hidden I am the better. Here are some pictures:

        




Brody

2 comments:

Aly said...

🥰🥰😍

Unknown said...

What a nice story Brody. I know your mom loves as much as you love her. You two are a perfect match. So glad I could help with that match up. I think of you often and the fun we had going to horse shows and traveling with the truck and trailer. My friend's dog, Toby was your best friend and he taught you alot. Kinda like a big brother! So happy for you and your awesome life. Thanks for living him, Jenni.