Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hospital Hero

I wrote a post a couple weeks ago about all of the opportunities I've been getting to be videotaped for various things. One of them was for Fox 9 news regarding a hospital hero I named from Gillette children's specialty healthcare hospital. It aired shortly after I wrote the post and then the video came out online. Click here to watch the news clip.

I was also sent an e-mail the other day about another chance to be in a video for CareFusion Technologies, the people who make my vent. I'm going to be discussing it more in detail later this week and will let you know more of what it's about when I can. I love sharing my story and also helping out people and organizations share their stories as well. It feels good to be a part of something bigger, and also be filmed every once in a while. :-)

Jenni

No comments: