Sunday, February 12, 2012

Working Hard

The last week and a half I've been working hard on a paper for my short stories class. Every time I went to write a blog post I felt guilty for not working on my homework. That's the difficult part about being in school; spending time on homework when you want to be doing other things. The good thing is I finished it last night so I'll be back writing blogs again. I miss writing about my life and things that are going on.

I've also been busy doing speeches and events for Ms. Wheelchair Minnesota. The next pageant is April 2 which means my reign is almost up. I have been trying to do every opportunity that has come my way, but sometimes it proves to be a challenge. This is especially true with my limited time due to school work.

Thanks everyone for being patient. I'm still here, living my life to the fullest and striving to make a difference.

Jenni

No comments: